The Links Below are the actual 2008 & 2009 Tax Returns for Yoga Alliance 501c3
See you all at the leadership conference!!
Forget the truth, completely focus on making cookie cutter, homogenizedteachers… forget about the Yoga Alliance employees that got the shaft by John Matthews and the Yoga Alliance Board.
Why be responsible as apractitioner or Yoga teacher?
It is our own fault! We continue this cycle of discontent and hypocrisy… Yoga Alliance’s main flaw is that they are continuing to get away with lying to the yoga public… along with making fraudulent claims about paying too high a price for a Website. $336,325.00. Look for yourself. Click on the links below and look at the 2008, 2009 Tax Returns of Yoga Alliance:
Question the motives behind the organization that denied funding to Yoga for New York and Virginia Yoga Teachers. I searched for Earthwrite on google and for a business that costs $155,655.00, it is interesting that the the is no website associated with it.
The above documentation claims that two separate businesses did $336,325.00 worth of web work. If you ask me they are hiding money that was paid to something else.
Web Business #1
EarthWrite (shell blog farming corporation that a business pays money to fix their negative PR)
2243 Jackson Circle Marine on
St. Croix, MN 55047
InfoTeck does not exist on google either. As I do more research I will post my findings. I plan verifying all information as soon as I can.
Web Business #2
1282 Smallwood Drive
Waldorf, Maryland 20603
In the fiscal year of 2009, Yoga Alliance acknowledged paying $336,325.00 for a website, rather than helping the state of Virginia and New York yoga community’s pay for any legal defense regarding yoga regulation.
Does that really sound like a decision that warrant’s a “Leadership Conference” to you?
- YA 2008 Tax Return Yoga-Alliance-Mark-Davis-501c3-2008-943079524-05960f18-9
- YA 2009 Tax Return Yoga-Alliance-John-Matthews-501c3-2009-943079524-063d3374-9
Public Questions for Yoga Alliance:
- Why do all Board Directors sign Non-Discolure Agreements?
- Which Website received work during 2009?
- Why did Yoga Alliance spend $336,325.00 on Contract Site Design?
- Does $336,325.00 seem like a reasonable website cost expenditure or would that mean you are lying on your taxes? (It certainly explains why they didn’t help Susan Van Nuys in Virginia)
- Why Didn’t Yoga Alliance pay severance to the ex-employees of Yoga Alliance when they were fired without cause in 2009?
- Why didn’t Yoga Alliance respond to Yoga Teachers in their own state, or in New York?
YA Plus Inspire the Yoga Movement?
…. I invite you to inspire the Yoga movement by becoming a part of our new advisory body, the YA+ House of Delegates. We will rely on the House of Delegates for guidance to support the evolving needs of our teachers and schools in the dissemination of Yoga. Your voice is essential to upcoming discussions on Yoga standards, the future of Yoga Alliance and YA+, and, in turn, the future of Yoga in the United States….
If these issues matter to you, I encourage you to apply to the YA+ House of Delegates.
Again, read the information yourself…. Yoga Alliance is not acting with integrity. In the fiscal year of 2009, Yoga Alliance acknowledged paying $336,325.00 for a website, rather than helping the state of Virginia and New York yoga community’s pay for any legal defense regarding yoga regulation.
- @YogiViews @Castellani @Yoganomics @YogaAlliance #A (yoganomics.net)
- Achieving #Peace in the Middle East w/ @NoufMarwaai || @SaudiArabiaYoga (flashmobyoga.com)